Barrow drink drive mum who crashed with children in car appeared in court
Last updated at 10:40, Wednesday, 26 February 2014
A BARROW mum who crashed while more than twice the drink drive limit with two children in her car appeared in court.
Helen Kennedy, of Ferry Road, Barrow, admitted drink driving and exposing children “in a manner likely to cause them unnecessary suffering or injury to health” when she first appeared before Furness Magistrates on Thursday February 13.
- Full story in tonight's Evening Mail
First published at 09:34, Tuesday, 25 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (35 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (16 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (5 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss to learn of licence fate today (4 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (17 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|