Barrow drink drive mum who crashed with children in car appeared in court
Last updated at 10:40, Wednesday, 26 February 2014
A BARROW mum who crashed while more than twice the drink drive limit with two children in her car appeared in court.
Helen Kennedy, of Ferry Road, Barrow, admitted drink driving and exposing children “in a manner likely to cause them unnecessary suffering or injury to health” when she first appeared before Furness Magistrates on Thursday February 13.
- Full story in tonight's Evening Mail
First published at 09:34, Tuesday, 25 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Supporters uphold Lancashire tradition (61 comments)
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|