Barrow drink drive mum who crashed with children in car appeared in court
Last updated at 10:40, Wednesday, 26 February 2014
A BARROW mum who crashed while more than twice the drink drive limit with two children in her car appeared in court.
Helen Kennedy, of Ferry Road, Barrow, admitted drink driving and exposing children “in a manner likely to cause them unnecessary suffering or injury to health” when she first appeared before Furness Magistrates on Thursday February 13.
- Full story in tonight's Evening Mail
First published at 09:34, Tuesday, 25 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|