Barrow court appearance for burglary accused, 37
Last updated at 16:50, Friday, 10 January 2014
A MAN has appeared in court charged with a burglary where it is alleged cash and electronics were stolen from a house while a young family slept upstairs.
Leon Fox, 37, of School Street, Barrow, appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of burglary in a dwelling.
It is alleged Fox entered a house in Parade Street, Barrow, by opening an unlocked front door. He is accused of taking £450 in cash, a laptop and a tablet computer with charger.
Fox entered no plea. He was remanded in custody. He is due to appear at crown court on a date to be fixed.
First published at 10:36, Friday, 10 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past All Golds: with highlights & picture gallery (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (51 comments)
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Bosses braced for ‘bruising’ probe into Barrow maternity failings
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|