Barrow cop releases second novel
Last updated at 09:30, Tuesday, 08 April 2014
THE second book by a Barrow community cop has been released today.
The Secrets of the Shadows is the follow up to PCSO Helen Phifer’s debut novel The Ghost House and sees the return of an ex-Barrow police officer Annie Graham.
The Ghost House was set in and around Barrow,
Mrs Phifer, a mother of five, was elated after her debut offering climbed above the acclaimed novelist Stephen King and reached number two in the Kindle chart.
The book is available to download from the Amazon and itunes store.
First published at 09:23, Tuesday, 08 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
I have just finished Helen Phifer's first book the ghost house. Cant wait to get the new one. One talented writer. Well done Helen!!
Make your comment
- Man, 65, suffers serious injuries in 40m Lake District fall
- Cat charge admitted by Barrow woman
- Water supply cut off in Ulverston
- Cumbria man reunites with Korean Zen master
- Former Barrow children’s doctor accused of failings defends his treatment
- Big Clean team hit Askam beach for tidy-up
- We’re picking up where we left off with Big Clean 2015
- Nude bathing “plans” and edible cars among Cumbria April fools
- Updated: Football fan comes forward to speak to police about Barrow AFC assault claim
- Dog walkers saved by Ulverston rescue team
- Barrow AFC boss drops Taylor deal hint
- Barrow Raiders boss holds injury concern
- Penny takes Palma path in 100 marathons mission
- McHale ready to roar on his TT debut
- Evening Mail's Emma learns the lessons of triathlon bid
- Anglers over rainbow with restocking
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC winger hoping to be let loose on Stockport
- "We'll be ready" roars Barrow Raiders ace ahead of league opener (2 comments)
- It's 400-up for Ulverston-born Wilkes - Super League next target (6 comments)