Barrow charity ball will round off mayor’s year
Published at 16:43, Thursday, 28 February 2013
THE mayor and mayoress of Barrow will hold a charity ball in April to mark the culmination of their year in office.
Councillor Wendy Maddox and her consort Dorothy Ashburner have announced the event will be held on April 12 at The Forum, beginning at 7pm with a drinks reception followed by a dinner and entertainment throughout the evening.
Proceeds will go to the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, the North West Air Ambulance and the Duddon and Furness Mountain rescue Service. Tickets are £25 each and can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning the mayor’s secretary on 01229 876504.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Major development for Furness Enterprise
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with Oxford win: with picture gallery (10 comments)
- McBanned - Barrow drunk's fast food reprimand (4 comments)
- Keswick to Barrow walk now fully subscribed (3 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|