Barrow charity ball will round off mayor’s year
Published at 16:43, Thursday, 28 February 2013
THE mayor and mayoress of Barrow will hold a charity ball in April to mark the culmination of their year in office.
Councillor Wendy Maddox and her consort Dorothy Ashburner have announced the event will be held on April 12 at The Forum, beginning at 7pm with a drinks reception followed by a dinner and entertainment throughout the evening.
Proceeds will go to the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, the North West Air Ambulance and the Duddon and Furness Mountain rescue Service. Tickets are £25 each and can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning the mayor’s secretary on 01229 876504.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|