Barrow cafe voted first resort for online reviewers
Last updated at 16:33, Monday, 30 June 2014
A BARROW cafe has been given the thumbs up by a travel website.
The Last Resort Coffee Shop in Cavendish Street, Barrow, is rated No.1 cafe in the area on TripAdvisor.
To recognise the venue’s achievement, TripAdvisor has awarded the cafe with a certificate of excellence.
The certificate is given to organisations, venues and establishments that consistently come out on top in customer reviews posted online.
Last Resort owner Mike Stephenson said: “We are constantly striving to offer the best service possible.
“Receiving the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence is a true source of pride for all of the team.
“We’d like to thank all of our customers who took the time to complete a review.”
First published at 15:40, Monday, 30 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow - increase in train services announced
- Barrow footballer who suffered stroke tells of goal to get back on pitch
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- Case of Barrow man charged with attempted murder adjourned
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|