Barrow bite case adjourned
Last updated at 12:32, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
A 21-YEAR-OLD Barrow man accused of biting a chunk out of a partygoer’s ear is to appear before a crown court.
Jordan Thomas Wilson, of Abbotsmead Approach, Barrow, did not enter a plea to the charge of causing grievous bodily harm to Tobias Leigh on May 25, when he appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Wilson was represented in court by Mr Michael Graham.
He will next appear before Preston Crown Court on October 7.
He was released on conditional bail until that date.
First published at 12:31, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with comfortable win (6 comments)
- Barrow Raiders send Keighley packing (1 comment)
- Two climbers suffer serious falls in Lake District (2 comments)
- Woman stole handbag while owner danced in Barrow pub (4 comments)
- Care firm boss sets out stall for new Cumbria recruits (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|