Barrow bite case adjourned
Last updated at 12:32, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
A 21-YEAR-OLD Barrow man accused of biting a chunk out of a partygoer’s ear is to appear before a crown court.
Jordan Thomas Wilson, of Abbotsmead Approach, Barrow, did not enter a plea to the charge of causing grievous bodily harm to Tobias Leigh on May 25, when he appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Wilson was represented in court by Mr Michael Graham.
He will next appear before Preston Crown Court on October 7.
He was released on conditional bail until that date.
First published at 12:31, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria (1 comment)
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|