Baroness Verma webchat: Geological disposal in west Cumbria
Last updated at 08:44, Thursday, 17 January 2013
Ahead of the votes this month on whether the search should start to find a suitable site for an underground nuclear waste repository in west Cumbria, energy minister Baroness Verma will talk about the project in a special one-hour webchat here.
She will answer your questions between 12noon and 1pm today (January 17).
The webchat will open for questions in advance from 9am to accommodate those who cannot make the live event. When the event is launched at 9am, you will be able to enter your questions in a box below.
We anticipate a large number of questions, so please note that to make the webchat easier to follow, questions will only be published as they are being answered.
Baroness Verma will answer as many questions as possible during the session. If there are questions outstanding, the Department of Energy and Climate Change policy team will take them away, put them into common themes and respond accordingly. These answers will be published on this and the DECC website.
The webchat will be available for replay as soon as it has closed at 1pm.
First published at 09:17, Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|