Barbara sorry to see Kenny sacked
Published at 10:38, Saturday, 26 May 2012
WITH the widow of a former England and Anfield legend in the room, reporter GARETH JONES had to ask the obvious question – who should be the next Liverpool manager?
Barbara Hughes wasn’t committing on who she’d like to see take over in the Reds’ hot seat, but did confess that she had been sorry when Kenny Dalglish, an old friend and former team-mate of her late husband, had been sacked as manager.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|