Barbara sorry to see Kenny sacked
Published at 10:38, Saturday, 26 May 2012
WITH the widow of a former England and Anfield legend in the room, reporter GARETH JONES had to ask the obvious question – who should be the next Liverpool manager?
Barbara Hughes wasn’t committing on who she’d like to see take over in the Reds’ hot seat, but did confess that she had been sorry when Kenny Dalglish, an old friend and former team-mate of her late husband, had been sacked as manager.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (51 comments)
- Pedestrian airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries after Cumbria collision
- Barrow mum’s baby death anger
- Barrow man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill after two-hour police negotiations
- Dalton man charged with sexual activity with 13-year-old girl
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|