Attack outside Barrow club
Last updated at 09:27, Friday, 17 January 2014
A THUG who punched and kicked a man in Barrow is due to appear in court.
Jay Edward Rollinson, of Ramsgate Crescent, Walney, pleaded guilty to using threatening behaviour in Furness Magistrates’ Court, on Tuesday.
The court heard Rollinson, 21, had been pushed in Kavanna’s nightclub, in Barrow.
After leaving the club he punched a man and kicked him in the head but Rollinson claims to have kicked the man to the chest.
A Newton hearing will take place on February 24 in Furness Magistrates’ Court before Rollinson can be sentenced.
First published at 09:24, Friday, 17 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (4 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|