Attack outside Barrow club
Last updated at 09:27, Friday, 17 January 2014
A THUG who punched and kicked a man in Barrow is due to appear in court.
Jay Edward Rollinson, of Ramsgate Crescent, Walney, pleaded guilty to using threatening behaviour in Furness Magistrates’ Court, on Tuesday.
The court heard Rollinson, 21, had been pushed in Kavanna’s nightclub, in Barrow.
After leaving the club he punched a man and kicked him in the head but Rollinson claims to have kicked the man to the chest.
A Newton hearing will take place on February 24 in Furness Magistrates’ Court before Rollinson can be sentenced.
First published at 09:24, Friday, 17 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|