Arrest warrant issued for Barrow stand off man
Last updated at 12:01, Thursday, 20 March 2014
THE Barrow man at the centre of a six-hour stand off with police failed to turn up to court.
Nathan Haughin, of Schooner Street, Barrow, was due to appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with threatening a police officer.
Haughin, 35, failed to attend court.
He is accused of threatening a police officer on February 28.
Deputy district judge Ms Kathryn Meek issued a warrant for his arrest.
First published at 08:52, Thursday, 20 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (35 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (16 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (5 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss to learn of licence fate today (4 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (17 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|