Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
Last updated at 17:52, Friday, 29 August 2014
POLICE are investigating a case of criminal damage at a family centre.
An implement has been used to smash window panels on a door at the Action for Children Centre, in Millstone Avenue, Ormsgill, Barrow.
The incident has happened on Thursday at around 6pm.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Christine Booth at Barrow police station on 101, or call CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.
First published at 17:45, Friday, 29 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|