Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
Last updated at 17:52, Friday, 29 August 2014
POLICE are investigating a case of criminal damage at a family centre.
An implement has been used to smash window panels on a door at the Action for Children Centre, in Millstone Avenue, Ormsgill, Barrow.
The incident has happened on Thursday at around 6pm.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Christine Booth at Barrow police station on 101, or call CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.
First published at 17:45, Friday, 29 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Firefighters called after woman gets stuck in Ulverston pool
- Public can help decide future of historic Ulverston cottage (5 comments)
- Lucas Palfreeman
- New Ulverston emergency services centre planned (8 comments)
- Jobs hope as Cumbria lighting firm bags luxury jets contract
- Police descend on Ulverston home thought to be drugs hub
- Village holds summit on plans to demolish Coot
- News from Ulverston Operatic Society
- Ulverston photographer has answered the call of the wild
- Floods spark fresh fears over Ulverston housing
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school
Kendall Brothers Ltd
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|