Alleged Barrow dine and dashers due in court today
Last updated at 09:34, Thursday, 03 April 2014
A PAIR charged with fleeing Barrow eateries without paying are due in court today.
Chloe Lily Wilson, 18, of Oxen Croft, Barrow, was due before Furness Magistrates’ Court, along with a 17-year-old youth. It is alleged that they made off without paying for food and drink on two occasions.
They are accused of fleeing without paying a £32.75 bill on March 3 and a £50 bill on March 7.
Both charges relate to businesses in Barrow.
First published at 14:18, Wednesday, 02 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (7 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (17 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (5 comments)
- On-street parking charges for Cumbria scrapped (21 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|