Alleged assault against teenager in Barrow street
Last updated at 10:47, Wednesday, 25 June 2014
POLICE are investigating after a teenager was allegedly assaulted in a Barrow street.
An 18-year-old boy, from Ulverston, reported that he had been attacked at around noon on Monday by the side of the old Kwik Save store in Holker Street. He suffered a split lip.
A girl, aged 16, and a boy, aged 14, both from Barrow, have been arrested and bailed until July 20 in connection with the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Livett on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
First published at 10:42, Wednesday, 25 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- UPDATE: Van driver sustains minor head injury after A590 crash
- Cumbria great-grandfather wins £727k share of Lotto jackpot (1 comment)
- Sandwich and coffee chains serve up jobs boost for town
- Barrow students sign up to save a life and continue Ulverston girl’s legacy
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- South Cumbria Musical Festival entrants well versed in spoken word round
- Key performances from musicians at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Firm hopes £5m Barrow Island flats revamp will attract new tenants (3 comments)
- Police investigate report of assault against boy at Barrow AFC ground
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don
- Barrow AFC winger hoping to be let loose on Stockport
- "We'll be ready" roars Barrow Raiders ace ahead of league opener (2 comments)
- It's 400-up for Ulverston-born Wilkes - Super League next target (6 comments)
- Hawcoat Park come close to causing upset
- Late flourish ends Furness hopes of flattening Fleetwood
- Cooksey does Brook Street proud
- Pete on the Beat: Home Nations have hard work to come
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure (2 comments)
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (7 comments)
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|