Alert over pillow fire in Barrow
Last updated at 09:04, Tuesday, 08 April 2014
THE fire service were called to a mental health unit in Barrow after a patient set fire to a pillow.
Firefighters were called to Dane Garth in Barrow on Friday at about 8pm.
A patient at the hospital had managed to set a pillow alight, setting off the automatic fire alarm.
The incident was resolved within 45 minutes.
First published at 13:07, Monday, 07 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|