A66 in Cumbria reopens at Cockermouth
Last updated at 17:41, Sunday, 30 March 2014
THE A66 in Cumbria has reopened in both directions between Cockermouth and Applethwaite following a serious accident.
The A66 was closed between Cockermouth Roundabout, Cockermouth and Crossthwaite Roundabout, Applethwaite, because of a serious accident involving two vehicles.
First published at 16:36, Sunday, 30 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Cumbrian police officer killed in road collision (2 comments)
- Secret death of baby girl - father questioned
- Ex-GB star returns to Haven ranks
- I sat at someone’s door to get a job
- Electricity to be cut off at South Lakes restaurant
- Event to serve up treat to businesses
- Boys hold charity walk in memory of Rylan
- Furness gymnasts spring into action - picture special
- Beach picnic is too much fun
- South Lakes rescue team hopes for radio mast at windfarm
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|