£600 bike stolen from Barrow garage
Last updated at 16:36, Monday, 19 May 2014
POLICE are appealing for information after a £600 bike was stolen in Barrow.
An unknown offender entered the garage of a property in Hollow Lane and stole the bike sometime between May 7 and May 15.
The bike is a large specialised 2012 road bike with road tyres. It is red and white in colour, with front and rear lights fitted. It is also fitted with two bottle holders.
PC Sophie Edmondson said: “I’d like anyone who noticed anything suspicious to get in touch, also if you know somebody who has recently acquired a bike matching the description to get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 and ask to speak to PC Sophie Edmondson.
First published at 16:34, Monday, 19 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|