£2,000 mountain bike stolen in South Cumbria
Last updated at 11:22, Sunday, 20 July 2014
A £2,000 mountain bike has been stolen in South Cumbria.
The bike was stolen from a locked garage in the Windermere area between Friday July 11 and Monday July 14.
Anyone with information is asked to call PC 2037 on 101 or CrimeStoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Residents are being reminded to make sure their garages and sheds are secure.
First published at 11:21, Sunday, 20 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- UPDATE: Van driver sustains minor head injury after A590 crash
- Cumbria great-grandfather wins £727k share of Lotto jackpot
- Sandwich and coffee chains serve up jobs boost for town
- Barrow students sign up to save a life and continue Ulverston girl’s legacy
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- South Cumbria Musical Festival entrants well versed in spoken word round
- Key performances from musicians at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Firm hopes £5m Barrow Island flats revamp will attract new tenants
- Police investigate report of assault against boy at Barrow AFC ground
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don
- Barrow AFC winger hoping to be let loose on Stockport
- "We'll be ready" roars Barrow Raiders ace ahead of league opener
- It's 400-up for Ulverston-born Wilkes - Super League next target (2 comments)
- Hawcoat Park come close to causing upset
- Late flourish ends Furness hopes of flattening Fleetwood
- Cooksey does Brook Street proud
- Pete on the Beat: Home Nations have hard work to come
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure (1 comment)
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (7 comments)
Visit our websites for...
- Mum slims down after fairground ride shame
- Bid to revitalise Workington's 'industrial spine' as Eastman plant closes (10 comments)
- Cockermouth Carnival is cancelled (2 comments)
- Kirstie’s cash support for murder mum’s kids (1 comment)
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Plans for Workington Hall in pipeline (3 comments)
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|