New companies move on to Carlisle business park
Last updated at 15:51, Friday, 18 May 2012
A waste recycling firm has opened a new reprocessing plant in Kingmoor Park’s Rockliffe estate, Carlisle.
North West Recycling, part of the Brampton Skips group, has moved into a new 105,000sq ft site.
And engineering design company CAD Works has renewed the lease on its 4,000sqft base for five years.
Kingmoor Park has enjoyed a strong year of growth on the back of the opening of the Carlisle Northern Development Route.
Property manager Ross Nicolson said: “Their confidence and plans are a good sign for other companies looking to relocate or expand and a key indicator of economic health.”
Print Graphic has moved into a new £750,000 state-of-the-art headquarters on the Kingmoor Park.
First published at 14:08, Friday, 18 May 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|