New chairman for Cumbria branch of directors’ institute
Last updated at 14:13, Friday, 23 November 2012
The Institute of Directors North West has named Neil McNicholas as chairman of its Cumbria branch.
He is managing director of Direct Rail Services, the Carlisle-based rail operator owned by the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority. He helped to set up the business in 1995.
Tony Attard, chairman of the Institute of Directors branch, said: “Neil has been intimately involved in the development of businesses within Cumbria for more than 25 years. We welcome him as chairman and look forward to his contribution in growing and supporting business in the area.”
The institute has around 150 members in Cumbria.
Mr McNicholas said: “I am keen to speak to businesses about the issues that really concern them and am looking forward, with my committee, to compiling an active and diverse programme of events.”
First published at 14:10, Friday, 23 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup: with picture gallery (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Bosses braced for ‘bruising’ probe into Barrow maternity failings
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (50 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|