Leading child development
Last updated at 15:54, Thursday, 27 February 2014
BRAM Longstaffe Nursery School is part of the Pen Green Research project Being Two which is funded by the Department for Education.
Pen Green Research is a national and internationally recognised centre of excellence.
As part of the project there is a network of settings (staff) and childminders who are participating in the project to ensure ideas can be shared and local support can be identified.
As part of the project Bram Longstaffe offers training materials and up-to-date information about the Two Year Old Entitlement.
Outcome for parents: Parents develop a deeper understanding of child development and an improved home learning environment.
Outcomes for children: Children’s learning needs are met more effectively.
The trainer for the two-year project is Sharon Harris (BA Hons and Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Counselling).
For those wanting to be part of this project call Bram Longstaffe Nursery on 01229 814900 and ask to speak to Sharon.
The nursery is holding an opening evening on February 26 from 5pm until 6.30pm. Everyone is welcome.
First published at 15:42, Thursday, 27 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|