Lamont Pridmore wins sixth award of 2012
Last updated at 12:38, Friday, 21 December 2012
Cumbrian chartered accountant Lamont Pridmore is finishing the year on a high, notching up its sixth award of 2012.
It has just been named ‘independent firm of the year’ for the north of England at the British Accountancy Awards in London, run by Accountancy Age.
It is the second year running that Lamont Pridmore has held the title.
It also retained its ranking with Accountancy Age as one of the top 10 accountancy employers in the UK.
The judges said: “If Lamont Pridmore has that many people prepared to say nice things in their testimonials, they must be doing something right.”
Lamont Pridmore also recently retained its title as ‘accountancy firm of the year’ in the North West Society of Chartered Accountants’ Awards in Blackpool.
Graham Lamont, managing partner and chief executive, said: “To win these awards last year was fantastic but to successfully defend both titles for a second year is incredible.
“Last year, we won a string of awards but we have not become complacent. Instead, we have continued to build on our strengths, further developing our services and helping our clients achieve their goals.”
Earlier this year, Mr Lamont was ‘managing partner of the year’ at the 2020 Group Annual Innovation Awards.
Lamont Pridmore was ‘best medium-sized practice’ in the AccountingWEB Practice Excellence Awards 2012.
It won the training and development section at the CN Group Business Awards in October. And it scooped a Crème de la Crème business award, given only to those considered outstanding in their field.
First published at 12:34, Friday, 21 December 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|