Lamont Pridmore wins sixth award of 2012
Last updated at 12:38, Friday, 21 December 2012
Cumbrian chartered accountant Lamont Pridmore is finishing the year on a high, notching up its sixth award of 2012.
It has just been named ‘independent firm of the year’ for the north of England at the British Accountancy Awards in London, run by Accountancy Age.
It is the second year running that Lamont Pridmore has held the title.
It also retained its ranking with Accountancy Age as one of the top 10 accountancy employers in the UK.
The judges said: “If Lamont Pridmore has that many people prepared to say nice things in their testimonials, they must be doing something right.”
Lamont Pridmore also recently retained its title as ‘accountancy firm of the year’ in the North West Society of Chartered Accountants’ Awards in Blackpool.
Graham Lamont, managing partner and chief executive, said: “To win these awards last year was fantastic but to successfully defend both titles for a second year is incredible.
“Last year, we won a string of awards but we have not become complacent. Instead, we have continued to build on our strengths, further developing our services and helping our clients achieve their goals.”
Earlier this year, Mr Lamont was ‘managing partner of the year’ at the 2020 Group Annual Innovation Awards.
Lamont Pridmore was ‘best medium-sized practice’ in the AccountingWEB Practice Excellence Awards 2012.
It won the training and development section at the CN Group Business Awards in October. And it scooped a Crème de la Crème business award, given only to those considered outstanding in their field.
First published at 12:34, Friday, 21 December 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|