Julian Whittle is new business editor at The Cumberland News
Last updated at 14:56, Friday, 16 November 2012
The Cumberland News has a new business editor.
Julian Whittle, 51, has been reappointed to the post he held from 1994 to 2005.
He was responsible for launching The Cumberland News’ business section in 1995.
Julian stepped down from the post to become political editor of The Cumberland News, and its sister paper the News & Star, a role he will now relinquish.
He said: “Business is the lifeblood of the community, the key to our prosperity.
“It’s good to be back covering these very important stories.”
Julian is based at our Bank Street office in Carlisle city centre.
If you have a business-related story, please contact Julian on 01228 547277or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
First published at 14:10, Friday, 16 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow - increase in train services announced
- Barrow footballer who suffered stroke tells of goal to get back on pitch
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- Case of Barrow man charged with attempted murder adjourned
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|