Isle of Anglesey seen from Walney
Last updated at 13:01, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
This is the Isle of Anglesey was seen from Biggar Bank Road on Walney. Residents were amazed to see it with many declaring that they had lived on the island for many years and never seen it before.
Do you want your picture to feature on the Evening Mail website or possibly the letters page of the Evening Mail newspaper?
• Click here to find out how to send us your pictures
First published at 12:59, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Send us your photos
1. You can use the form below. It's really easy . . . .
a) Fill in the Name box so that we can credit you with a by-line in paper and/or online
b) Add your Email address so that we can get back to you, either for more details or just to say thank-you
c) Put some basic details into the Message box ie what it is a picture of, when it was taken etc
d) Press the Browse button to locate the image on your computer
e) Press the Send Email button
You can only attach one image at a time but you will get an option after sending to repeat the process.
Before sending, please reduce your image file size to 500k or less. That will ensure it leaves you quicker and we receive all images.
2. You can email larger files directly to email@example.com
3. You can send us photos from your mobile phone. Simply type EM VIEWS and send to 88833. Only standard network charges apply.
The form . . .
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (7 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (8 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (5 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|