Yorkshireman charged after allegedly abusing staff at Barrow hospital
Last updated at 17:38, Sunday, 27 January 2013
A 27-year-old man from Sheffield has been charged with threatening behaviour following an incident at Furness General Hospital.
Matthew Joseph-Crawford was taken to Furness General in the early hours of Sunday morning, but is alleged to have become abusive towards staff.
Police were called around 5.23am, and when officers arrived he is also alleged to have directed abuse at them.
He was subsequently arrested and taken to Barrow Police Station.
Mr Joseph-Crawford had been released on bail and will appear at Furness Magistrates' Court on February 12.
First published at 17:36, Sunday, 27 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|