Yorkshireman charged after allegedly abusing staff at Barrow hospital
Last updated at 17:38, Sunday, 27 January 2013
A 27-year-old man from Sheffield has been charged with threatening behaviour following an incident at Furness General Hospital.
Matthew Joseph-Crawford was taken to Furness General in the early hours of Sunday morning, but is alleged to have become abusive towards staff.
Police were called around 5.23am, and when officers arrived he is also alleged to have directed abuse at them.
He was subsequently arrested and taken to Barrow Police Station.
Mr Joseph-Crawford had been released on bail and will appear at Furness Magistrates' Court on February 12.
First published at 17:36, Sunday, 27 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup: with picture gallery (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Bosses braced for ‘bruising’ probe into Barrow maternity failings
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (50 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|