Yorkshireman charged after allegedly abusing staff at Barrow hospital
Last updated at 17:38, Sunday, 27 January 2013
A 27-year-old man from Sheffield has been charged with threatening behaviour following an incident at Furness General Hospital.
Matthew Joseph-Crawford was taken to Furness General in the early hours of Sunday morning, but is alleged to have become abusive towards staff.
Police were called around 5.23am, and when officers arrived he is also alleged to have directed abuse at them.
He was subsequently arrested and taken to Barrow Police Station.
Mr Joseph-Crawford had been released on bail and will appear at Furness Magistrates' Court on February 12.
First published at 17:36, Sunday, 27 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|