More wristbands ordered for charity founded by late Ulverston teenager Alice Pyne
Last updated at 08:46, Tuesday, 22 January 2013
THE charity founded by late Ulverston teenager Alice Pyne has ordered more wristbands after selling out.
Hundreds of Alice’s Escapes wristbands were sold at the end of last week in tribute to the inspirational 17-year-old who died on January 12.
More wristbands have been ordered, as the charity, the Evening Mail office, in Barrow, and Martins store, in Ulverston, have all sold out, and the public are making enquiries to buy them.
Some Alice’s Escapes trolley coin keyrings are still available at Martins, in Market Street and Croftlands Park Post Office, in Central Drive, Ulverston.
For details about ordering the wristbands and trolley coin keyrings online follow the instructions on the Alice’s Escapes Facebook page.
More wristbands are expected to arrive later this week. The Evening Mail website, Facebook page and twitter feed will be updated when they are on sale.
The funds are in aid of Alice's Escapes which arranges holidays and experiences in South Cumbria for seriously ill children and their families.
First published at 15:39, Friday, 18 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
In memory of her best friend Alice Pyne, Samantha Blundell is climbing Kilimanjaro! Please any money you can give is great! https://www.justgiving.com/Samantha-Blundell/
Make your comment
- Delight for Swarthmoor singer as Misstasia make live shows of Britain's Got Talent
- Rare bird spotted in Furness (1 comment)
- Families still have unanswered questions after Furness midwife struck off
- Emergency services called after car taken by tide off Walney (2 comments)
- Food lovers line the streets for Ulverston festival
- Ulverston Food Festival to showcase the best of Cumbria cuisine
- The ultimate guide to Kidfest in Barrow
- Police appeal after woman assaulted in Barrow
- Your guide to Kidfest in Barrow - Britain's biggest children’s music festival
- Search for owners of dog found on top of Lake District fell
- Walney Cents win Barton Townley Cup thriller (1 comment)
- Hambley set for Barrow Raiders debut
- England Under-17s call-up for Barrow football ace
- Barrow look to bank points bonus
- Run kings Lindal look to kick on
- Millom and Walney set for cup final classic
- Excitement builds as Scholes heads to Barrow
- Millom RL ace at the double for GB
- Privilege to lead Millom says Sibley
- Penalty shootout success for Walney over Holker: with picture gallery
- Super South Cumbria holiday weekend for live music
- Countdown to December
- Price tag of £800 for the perfect pint
- Golden era of the variety acts gets return to stage
- WEDDING ALBUM: Michelle Fredericks and Matthew Wilson
- Rail station mix-up brought firm to town
- Church pulls in drinkers
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Slovenia
- An invite to party like its 1945