Woman taken to hospital after South Cumbria M6 crash
Last updated at 18:16, Sunday, 17 February 2013
A WOMAN has been taken to hospital after she was involved in a crash on the M6 in South Cumbria.
Reports said the crash took place between Kendal and Carnforth on the southbound carriageway this afternoon.
The North West Ambulance Service said they were called to the incident about 3.30pm.
One woman had been taken to Royal Lancaster Infirmary. Her injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
Traffic flow on the motorway has now returned to normal.
First published at 16:30, Sunday, 17 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Demolition begins at Barrow shipyard as part of £300m redevelopment (7 comments)
- Barrow Raiders ban ex-coach from Craven Park (7 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction
- Police attend sudden death of man, 42, in Barrow
- Cumbria man charged with attempted rape after alleged attack on girl aged nine
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|