Woman airlifted to hospital after crash near Ullswater
Last updated at 17:43, Monday, 10 December 2012
A YOUNG woman was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries after a crash near Ullswater.
The Great North Air Ambulance was called to the scene in Glenridding, about 9.15am today.
The 20-year-old local woman was rescued from the wreckage and treated for head and chest injuries.
She was flown to Royal Preston Hospital major trauma centre.
First published at 16:35, Monday, 10 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (1 comment)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|