Witnesses sought after collision in Ulverston puts Barrow cyclist in hospital
Last updated at 15:57, Monday, 24 March 2014
WITNESSES are being sought after a collision in Ulverston put a Barrow cyclist in hospital.
The incident occurred at around 5.30pm on Wednesday, March 19, at the junction of Hill Fall and The Ellers.
The cyclist, a 33-year-old man from Hawcoat Lane in Barrow, collided with a silver Honda CRV driven by a 41-year-old man from the Sunderland area.
The cyclist was taken to Furness General Hospital and received treatment for a broken elbow.
Cumbria Police are urging anyone who witnessed the incident to call 101.
First published at 17:18, Saturday, 22 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|