Man accused of £1,100 Barrow booze theft to appear in court
Last updated at 08:59, Thursday, 30 January 2014
A MAN charged with stealing more than £1,000 of alcohol from a Barrow supermarket is due in court next month.
Barrow Police announced on Monday night that four people had been arrested in connection with an alleged theft from Tesco in Hindpool Road.
A 37-year-old man, of no fixed abode, was subsequently charged and will appear at Furness Magistrates’ Court on Thursday February 20 at 9.30am.
A 19-year-old, from Lancashire; a 27-year-old, from Liverpool; and a 25-year-old, from Liverpool were also arrested but not charged.
First published at 20:17, Monday, 27 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (35 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (16 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (5 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss to learn of licence fate today (4 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (17 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|