Barrow man arrested on suspicion of burglary bailed
Last updated at 09:06, Monday, 27 January 2014
A BARROW man has been bailed after being arrested on suspicion of burglary yesterday.
The 29-year-old suspect, from the Barrow area, was arrested at 6pm on Friday after police received reports of an incident on Low White Close, Ormsgill.
The suspect was disturbed during an alleged burglary, according to police.
He was released while enquiries continue, and is due to answer bail on February 10.
First published at 09:27, Saturday, 25 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|