Ulverston motorcyclist in A590 collision
Last updated at 19:44, Monday, 12 November 2012
A MOTORCYCLIST has been involved in a one-vehicle collision on the A590.
The 47-year-old man from Ulverston came off his bike at the Dalton by-pass roundabout near South Lakes Wild Animal Park.
He sustained non-serious injuries and an ambulance attended the scene following the collision just before 5.55pm.
The accident caused delays to the flow of traffic.
First published at 19:41, Monday, 12 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
How can a motorcyclist NOT be involved in a one vehicle collision if that vehicle is a motorbike?
Make your comment
- Bottles of spirits stolen from Ulverston stall
- Search for missing wild camper in Cumbria
- Food lovers line the streets for Ulverston festival
- Your guide to Kidfest in Barrow - Britain's biggest children’s music festival
- Delight for Swarthmoor singer as Misstasia make live shows of Britain's Got Talent
- Rare bird spotted in Furness (1 comment)
- Families still have unanswered questions after Furness midwife struck off
- Emergency services called after car taken by tide off Walney (2 comments)
- Ulverston Food Festival to showcase the best of Cumbria cuisine
- The ultimate guide to Kidfest in Barrow
- Walney Cents win Barton Townley Cup thriller (1 comment)
- Hambley set for Barrow Raiders debut
- England Under-17s call-up for Barrow football ace
- Barrow look to bank points bonus
- Run kings Lindal look to kick on
- Millom and Walney set for cup final classic
- Excitement builds as Scholes heads to Barrow
- Millom RL ace at the double for GB
- Privilege to lead Millom says Sibley
- Penalty shootout success for Walney over Holker: with picture gallery
- Super South Cumbria holiday weekend for live music
- Countdown to December
- Price tag of £800 for the perfect pint
- Golden era of the variety acts gets return to stage
- WEDDING ALBUM: Michelle Fredericks and Matthew Wilson
- Rail station mix-up brought firm to town
- Church pulls in drinkers
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Slovenia
- An invite to party like its 1945