Ulverston motorcyclist in A590 collision
Last updated at 19:44, Monday, 12 November 2012
A MOTORCYCLIST has been involved in a one-vehicle collision on the A590.
The 47-year-old man from Ulverston came off his bike at the Dalton by-pass roundabout near South Lakes Wild Animal Park.
He sustained non-serious injuries and an ambulance attended the scene following the collision just before 5.55pm.
The accident caused delays to the flow of traffic.
First published at 19:41, Monday, 12 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
How can a motorcyclist NOT be involved in a one vehicle collision if that vehicle is a motorbike?
Make your comment
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders