Two women taken to Barrow hospital after A595 crash in Cumbria
Last updated at 15:14, Friday, 31 January 2014
TWO women have been taken to hospital in Barrow after a crash on the A595 in Cumbria.
A 43-year-old woman and her daughter were taken to Furness General Hospital after the car they were travelling in flipped onto its roof on the A595 in Silecroft, near Millom.
The accident happened at around 2.05pm and police said one side of the road had been blocked.
The North West Ambulance Service was called and both women were taken to hospital to be checked out but a police spokeswoman said the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
First published at 14:56, Friday, 31 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|