Teen attacked in Ulverston pub
Published at 15:38, Monday, 26 November 2012
A TEENAGER was assaulted while she had a drink during Ulverston’s Dickensian Festival.
The 18-year-old was in The Farmers Arms, in Market Place, when she was assaulted at around 10.40pm on Saturday.
Police said the victim was pulled to the ground by her hair by a woman who pushed between her and her friend at the bar.
The attacker was described as being about 5ft 5in tall, aged in her 40s, with shoulder length hair and a tanned complexion. She was wearing a dark grey jumper with sparkles on it.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to contact PC Turner at Ulverston police on 101.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|