South Cumbria woman dies after being airlifted to hospital with serious injuries
Last updated at 08:43, Monday, 21 October 2013
A WOMAN who was airlifted to hospital after being found at a south Cumbria home with serious injuries has died.
The woman, aged 46, was found in house at Windermere Road in Kendal at 1.26pm on Saturday with serious injuries.
The road was closed for a time to allow an air ambulance to attend the scene.
The woman was airlifted to hospital in Preston in a serious condition.
Cumbria Police this afternoon revealed that the woman had since died.
Her death is not being treated as suspicious.
The coroner has been informed.
No-one else was injured in the incident.
First published at 09:03, Sunday, 20 October 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|