South Cumbria woman dies after being airlifted to hospital with serious injuries
Last updated at 08:43, Monday, 21 October 2013
A WOMAN who was airlifted to hospital after being found at a south Cumbria home with serious injuries has died.
The woman, aged 46, was found in house at Windermere Road in Kendal at 1.26pm on Saturday with serious injuries.
The road was closed for a time to allow an air ambulance to attend the scene.
The woman was airlifted to hospital in Preston in a serious condition.
Cumbria Police this afternoon revealed that the woman had since died.
Her death is not being treated as suspicious.
The coroner has been informed.
No-one else was injured in the incident.
First published at 09:03, Sunday, 20 October 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|