Second person charged for Barrow Poundland Valentine's theft
Last updated at 15:03, Friday, 07 February 2014
A SECOND person has been charged with theft after allegedly stealing Valentine's gifts from a pound shop in Barrow.
Vaughan Michael Tant, 42, of Egerton Court, Barrow, and Tracy Elizabeth Parkinson, 43, of Tay Court, Barrow, have both been charged with theft.
It is alleged the pair stole beauty products and Valentine’s Day items from Poundland in Dalton Road, Barrow, on February 3.
Parkinson will appear in Furness Magistrates’ Court on February 18 - police were unable to confirm Tant’s court date.
First published at 14:46, Friday, 07 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|