Respects paid to Barrow father
Last updated at 13:58, Sunday, 18 November 2012
HUNDREDS of mourners said farewell to Barrow man Marcus Dixon at a service in Barrow.
The 39-year-old father-of-two passed away suddenly after a "tragic accident" in his Maple Street home on November 8.
Mr Dixon, who worked in the safety, health and environment department at Barrow's shipyard until a year ago, was the father of boys Luca, 6, and Josh, 3.
- For full coverage of the funeral, see tomorrow's edition of The Evening Mail
First published at 13:17, Friday, 16 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Road blockade threat in Haverigg prison land turbines row (4 comments)
- Cumbria Police appeal for witnesses after cows damage car
- Ulverston climber survives 30ft fall (1 comment)
- ‘We will continue fight to put brakes on parking meter plan’ in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|