Prescription drugs stolen after burglary in Ulverston
Published at 22:47, Friday, 08 February 2013
POLICE are appealing for information after prescription medication was stolen from a house in Ulverston.
The incident occurred at a property in Oakwood Drive, on Tuesday February 5.
Between 4-7pm an unknown intruder entered the house through an unsecured ground floor window, while the owner was out.
After a search of the house quantities of Diazepam, Nitrazepam and Cyclazocine, all in tablet form, were taken.
Police say anyone who may find any medication should turn it into to their local police station.
Anyone with any information on the incident should call Barrow CID on 101.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
It seems that every time you report this type of crime, you always spell at least one of the drugs incorrectly. For accuracy of reporting surely you check such things....try using google or ask your local pharmacist before printing.
Make your comment
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect (1 comment)
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (5 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength