Prescription drugs stolen after burglary in Ulverston
Published at 22:47, Friday, 08 February 2013
POLICE are appealing for information after prescription medication was stolen from a house in Ulverston.
The incident occurred at a property in Oakwood Drive, on Tuesday February 5.
Between 4-7pm an unknown intruder entered the house through an unsecured ground floor window, while the owner was out.
After a search of the house quantities of Diazepam, Nitrazepam and Cyclazocine, all in tablet form, were taken.
Police say anyone who may find any medication should turn it into to their local police station.
Anyone with any information on the incident should call Barrow CID on 101.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
It seems that every time you report this type of crime, you always spell at least one of the drugs incorrectly. For accuracy of reporting surely you check such things....try using google or ask your local pharmacist before printing.
Make your comment
- UPDATE: Barrow and Furness election hopefuls clash in debates
- Barrow man jailed for striking victim with piece of wood
- Rural Cumbria voters are calling for support
- South Cumbria drivers caught out by traffic warden's Sunday morning blitz
- Cumbria runners set for London Marathon
- Landmark Barrow hotel to make way for garage forecourt
- Arson appeal after Barrow shop fire
- Barrow vandals target mobility scooter
- Flog It! finds a priceless day in Cumbria
- Barrow AFC fans traveling south hit by rail delays as person hit by train
- We give Barrow AFC fans the lowdown on Lowestoft
- Superfan’s 6,500 mile trip to see Barrow AFC
- Day of destiny for Barrow AFC
- Edmo calls on Barrow AFC to write club history
- AFC Fylde boss still believes his side can pip Barrow AFC to title
- Barrow Raiders need to play as a team - Kendall
- North Lancs and Cumbria League cricket season preview
- Millom out to maintain perfect start
- Holker eye play-off prize
- Sheridan can shine in Barrow AFC title decider
- Sea cadets prepare for their Big Clean
- Big Clean at Bardsea Beach
- Nation’s tribute for five flying heroes
- Mystery lady to sell at auction for £10k
- Winning village team could get 1,500 fans
- Selling the secrets of ship technology
- Classic cars set to return
- Why the speed trap claptrap?
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Tracing granddad Bert’s footsteps in ill-fated campaign
- FOOD REVIEW: The Plough, Lupton