Last updated at 16:46, Friday, 04 April 2014
First published at 13:59, Monday, 03 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Send us your pothole picures
1. You can use the form below. It's really easy . . . .
a) Add the location of the pothole to the message field so we can add it to the list
b) Add your Email address so that we can get back to you, either for more details or just to say thank-you
c) Fill in the Name box so that we can credit you with a by-line in paper and/or online
d) Press the Browse button to locate the image on your computer
e) Press the Send Email button
You can only attach one image at a time but you will get an option after sending to repeat the process.
Before sending, please reduce your image file size to 500k or less. That will ensure it leaves you quicker and we receive all images.
2. You can email larger files directly to email@example.com
3. You can send us photos from your mobile phone. Simply type EM VIEWS and send to 88833. Only standard network charges apply.
The form . . .
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|