Police stop Carlisle to Barrow train after loutish behaviour
Last updated at 09:55, Sunday, 19 January 2014
POLICE were called to a train travelling between Barrow and Millom on Saturday afternoon.
Passengers on the 2.20pm Carlisle to Barrow Northern Rail service had been causing a nuisance and when the train stopped at Askam police were able to board.
Subsequent trains were running with delays of up to 30 minutes following the incident.
First published at 21:31, Saturday, 18 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|