Police seek witnesses after two cars damaged in Barrow and Ulverston
Last updated at 09:07, Wednesday, 04 June 2014
POLICE are appealing for witness to two incidents where vehicles were left damaged in Ulverston and Barrow.
On May 7, between 3pm and 4pm, a white Vauxhall Vivaro van was hit by another vehicle which left the scene without leaving details.
It was left in parking are on High Lea Walk just off Angle Meadow Lane, Barrow.
In Ulverston a blue Vauxhall Zafira was left with scratches on the bodywork made by a sharp implement.It happened sometime on May 15 at Lowick Common. Police say the same vehicle was also targeted in the same way and location a few weeks ago.
Anyone who saw what happened or has any information should contact PC Tony Jackson at Barrow police station on 101.
First published at 21:55, Tuesday, 03 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|