Police seek witnesses after two cars damaged in Barrow and Ulverston
Last updated at 09:07, Wednesday, 04 June 2014
POLICE are appealing for witness to two incidents where vehicles were left damaged in Ulverston and Barrow.
On May 7, between 3pm and 4pm, a white Vauxhall Vivaro van was hit by another vehicle which left the scene without leaving details.
It was left in parking are on High Lea Walk just off Angle Meadow Lane, Barrow.
In Ulverston a blue Vauxhall Zafira was left with scratches on the bodywork made by a sharp implement.It happened sometime on May 15 at Lowick Common. Police say the same vehicle was also targeted in the same way and location a few weeks ago.
Anyone who saw what happened or has any information should contact PC Tony Jackson at Barrow police station on 101.
First published at 21:55, Tuesday, 03 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|