Police release extra information in a bid to track down missing Barrow man
Last updated at 13:25, Saturday, 01 December 2012
POLICE have today updated their appeal for information on missing man Tony Bond.
Mr Bond, 40, was last seen on November 9.
It is believed he was last seen at around 11pm in Schneider Road, Barrow, near the Tally Ho pub.
He was wearing a red three-quarter length Berghaus style jacket, blue jeans and suede Adidas-style trainers.
Police have appealed for anyone who knows the whereabouts of Mr Bond to come forward and urge everyone to check any outbuildings they may have to make sure he has not been sleeping rough or staying there.
DCI Bob Qazi, who is leading the investigation, said, " A team of officers is still working tirelessly on the case trying to find where Tony is and I would like to thank all those members of the public who have come forward already with information that may help in finding him."
Anyone with information to Mr Bond's wherabouts is asked to contact Barrow police on 101
First published at 13:23, Saturday, 01 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Supermarket approved for Ulverston
- New headteacher appointed at Millom School
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- The Pearl Izumi Tour Series BAE Systems Barrow Stage 2014 (3 comments)
- Thefts at South Cumbria churches
- Six jobs go as Barrow loan shop closes
- Parents of starving Ulverston children in court tomorrow for sentencing
- Police appeal after damage to Barrow house
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
- Top GB prospect backs Barrow fighter
- Charities benefit from Barrow boxing night
- Players Quick off the mark at Furness College: with picture gallery
- Duddon paddlers claim eight first places
- Four Duddon canoests in frame for world champs
- Students show skills at Furness festival: with picture gallery
- Schools cross country at Walney draws nearly 200: with picture gallery
- St Bernard's taste county finals success: with picture gallery
Visit our websites for...
- Owners vow to rebuild after alleged drink driver smashes into Barrow chippy (13 comments)
- Starving Ulverston children left ‘looking like urchins from Oliver Twist’
- Walney bridge to close this weekend (42 comments)
- Cyclist still in serious condition following Ulverston crash at the A590 junction
- Barrow hotel to be demolished (39 comments)
- Keswick to Barrow walk now fully subscribed (3 comments)
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|