Police release extra information in a bid to track down missing Barrow man
Last updated at 13:25, Saturday, 01 December 2012
POLICE have today updated their appeal for information on missing man Tony Bond.
Mr Bond, 40, was last seen on November 9.
It is believed he was last seen at around 11pm in Schneider Road, Barrow, near the Tally Ho pub.
He was wearing a red three-quarter length Berghaus style jacket, blue jeans and suede Adidas-style trainers.
Police have appealed for anyone who knows the whereabouts of Mr Bond to come forward and urge everyone to check any outbuildings they may have to make sure he has not been sleeping rough or staying there.
DCI Bob Qazi, who is leading the investigation, said, " A team of officers is still working tirelessly on the case trying to find where Tony is and I would like to thank all those members of the public who have come forward already with information that may help in finding him."
Anyone with information to Mr Bond's wherabouts is asked to contact Barrow police on 101
First published at 13:23, Saturday, 01 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (3 comments)
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|