Police hunt Barrow burglars
Last updated at 12:57, Tuesday, 12 February 2013
TWO people are wanted for questioning over a burglary at a property in Dundonald Street on Monday morning.
The man and woman - who had a dog with them at the time - were seen outside the premises between midnight and 4.30am.
A witness claims to have seen and heard the duo shouting loudly and kicking at the door of the house before gaining entry.
Although nothing was stolen, the door suffered extensive damage in the attack.
The woman is described as having dark hair worn back in a ponytail and the man had on what appeared to be a deer stalker-type hat.
The dog with them is thought to be either a Staffordshire terrier or a Dogue-de-Bordeaux.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Shaari Black at Barrow police on 101.
First published at 12:37, Tuesday, 12 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Parents of starving Ulverston children in court today for sentencing
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Supermarket approved for Ulverston
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
- Top GB prospect backs Barrow fighter
- Charities benefit from Barrow boxing night
- Players Quick off the mark at Furness College: with picture gallery
- Duddon paddlers claim eight first places
Visit our websites for...
- Owners vow to rebuild after alleged drink driver smashes into Barrow chippy (13 comments)
- Starving Ulverston children left ‘looking like urchins from Oliver Twist’
- Walney bridge to close this weekend (42 comments)
- Cyclist still in serious condition following Ulverston crash at the A590 junction
- Barrow hotel to be demolished (39 comments)
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|