Cumbria police continue to appeal for information about missing Walney man
Last updated at 16:52, Thursday, 13 December 2012
Police in Barrow are continuing to appeal for James Stowe-Sutherland, aged 26, to get in contact and let them know he is safe.
Mr Stowe-Sutherland, currently living on Bigger Bank Road on Walney, was last seen on Saturday 8th December at 1:45 pm. He was seen leaving the Castle House Hotel, Walney, and was dropped off in the town centre area. He has not been seen since.
He is described as white, 5ft 10” tall of slim build with short mousey coloured hair. He also speaks with a Midlands accent. James was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and brown coloured chinos. He was also using crutches, after recently hurting his leg.
Detective Inspector Amanda Sadler said: “We are concerned about James, he left the hotel stating that he was going out for food and he did not return, which is out of character for him. James is originally from the Midlands area and whilst he may still be in Barrow, he has connections with various other areas and may have travelled outside the county. However, we would like to make sure he is ok.
“We appeal to anyone who knows James to let us know where he is, or if he is hearing this appeal, to get in touch with Barrow Police on 101, we want to ensure that he is safe and well.”
If anyone has seen James or knows of his whereabouts can they please contact Barrow Police on 101.
First published at 15:17, Monday, 10 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Success brewing as Hardknott signs prestigious high street deal
- £7,500 pledge to help make Millom ‘danger’ park fit for purpose
- Hundreds lap up Millom Infant School summer entertainment
- Millom Post Office will be closed for up to three weeks during revamp
- Residents of flood-risk Millom set to get emergency plan
- Warning to DIY rat killers in South Cumbria
- PHOTOS: Festival atmosphere marks end of busy year for Barrow college
- Call for CCTV cameras to be installed in Dalton
- Families’ plight as Barrow Foodbank sees numbers soar by a third
- Hundreds want to leave cash-strapped Cumbria authority
- Barrow Raiders show true grit to defeat Newcastle Thunder
- Millom CC blow leaders Dalton away
- Barrow CC pro is star with bat and ball
- Barrow Raiders score thrilling win over Newcastle Thunder - with video highlights (3 comments)
- Wins for Askam and Millom in National Conference
- RAIDERS REVIEW: Time for Barrow Raiders to step it up
- RAIDERS REVIEW: Time to silence Thunder
- Barrow Raiders score thrilling win over Newcastle Thunder
- Moffatt's Royal day at Cartmel: with picture gallery
- Barrow Raiders told to steal Newcastle's Thunder
- WEDDING ALBUM: Sharna Forsyth and James Tyson
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Venice
- FOOD REVIEW: Punchbowl, Crosthwaite
- Time to forge better deal within the EU
- FOOD REVIEW: The Crown, North Scale, Walney
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Bali
- Toddler fights back from heart surgery
- Garden no safe place for birds
- WEDDING ALBUM: Gemma Jones and Craig Brown
- Let’s unite and take on fight together