Cumbria police continue to appeal for information about missing Walney man
Last updated at 16:52, Thursday, 13 December 2012
Police in Barrow are continuing to appeal for James Stowe-Sutherland, aged 26, to get in contact and let them know he is safe.
Mr Stowe-Sutherland, currently living on Bigger Bank Road on Walney, was last seen on Saturday 8th December at 1:45 pm. He was seen leaving the Castle House Hotel, Walney, and was dropped off in the town centre area. He has not been seen since.
He is described as white, 5ft 10” tall of slim build with short mousey coloured hair. He also speaks with a Midlands accent. James was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and brown coloured chinos. He was also using crutches, after recently hurting his leg.
Detective Inspector Amanda Sadler said: “We are concerned about James, he left the hotel stating that he was going out for food and he did not return, which is out of character for him. James is originally from the Midlands area and whilst he may still be in Barrow, he has connections with various other areas and may have travelled outside the county. However, we would like to make sure he is ok.
“We appeal to anyone who knows James to let us know where he is, or if he is hearing this appeal, to get in touch with Barrow Police on 101, we want to ensure that he is safe and well.”
If anyone has seen James or knows of his whereabouts can they please contact Barrow Police on 101.
First published at 15:17, Monday, 10 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria (1 comment)
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|