Readers' pet care tips
Last updated at 14:58, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
We're asking or readers for their tips on caring for a pet. Whether it be advice on how to welcome a new animal into your home, discipline, diet or and advice please send us your tips with the form below.
From the RSPCA - A new guinea pig:
They are friendly and easily tamed but they do need commitment like all living creatures and regular attention. It is important that they have a gnawing block and are fed twice a day with a mixture of hay, pellets, washed fruit and vegetables.
First published at 15:13, Monday, 07 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|